Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lost!!

Kristen mailed the scarf from Chicago to Santa Barbara, and it never arrived! It's been a week and a half and it's still missing! That is so tragic! They could at least return to sender, if they can't figure out how to deliver it!! What could be crueler than having a token of friendship, lovingly hand-knit, get lost and never arrive? Oh the agony.

I have basically finished with the Baby Yoda sweater, and it's ...well, odd, I think. It's hard to tell, since I don't have a baby handy to try it on. But it's heavy. Dense. Weighty. And the sleeves stick straight out from the shoulders like they intend to stay in that position. And the shape is oddly tall and thin looking. But I will send it off to Baby Prudence and hope for the best. I hope her mom will send me back a digital picture of sweater and baby, which I can then post here.

I need a camera!!

No comments: