Wednesday, September 8, 2010

They like me, they really like me!




Over the Labor Day weekend, I designed and knit up a little leaf-shaped bookmark that I thought was rather pleasing, and I decided to try offering it for $1.00 on Ravelry. It is by way of an experiment to see if other designs that I might like to sell would actually be worth the trouble.



I am delighted that 5, (no make that 6, as I am writing this post!) people have actually parted with $1 to purchase my design. And 79 people have faved it and 21 have put it in their queue!



Clearly this is not a road to riches, but I am very please with this small sign of success, and quite encouraged to go ahead with a couple of other design projects. And who knows, I may accumulate enough money in my Paypal account to allow me to buy some luxurious yarn from Etsy! :-)

1 comment:

emerson-j said...

its gorgeous!! make awesome xmas stocking fillers for all those wee bookworms out there, u could do so many things with it mobiles, buntings ect... u r very clever!!!