Sunday, February 15, 2009

Odds and Ends


I started a new sock in order to have something easy to knit. It might mean that I am looking for an excuse to watch all 25 episodes of the third season of Grey's Anatomy, and this way it doesn't feel like a complete waste of time!


I made cuffs for my Fuzzy Feet, which makes them all cozy and lovely.


I bought more sock yarn, which might turn out to be a scarf instead. But who could resist this colorway??


And for times when I have the light and the patience and the steadiness of hand, I started back up on my mermaid Lace scarf. But this yarn, Malabrigo Lace, is so fine, so light and airy, that it really takes great care to work on it. Not suitable for television viewing. But the pattern is very pretty and not difficult. And since classes start this week, it will probably go back to its time-out again.

2 comments:

kimtom said...

毛线织得很好哦

Kathleen Bade said...

Okay people who can really knit are so freakin cool.

I knit rolls, of ......straight knit gonna be an afghan someday.

in fact I have a few in the closet.


you got mad knitting skills. fo sho.